Hidden wire brake sensor can use normal brake, without the use of special brake lever.
Sensor installed on the soft shaft of the brake, detection the movement of brake lines online.
HWBS is a long life, small volume, free maintenance, micro-consumption electronic, low voltage power supply, non-contact detection of magnetic sensors.
Internal PLL circuit can ensure the stable output even use in vibration situations.
Usage: all type of electric bike brake lever, suitable for both disc brakes and V brakes.
1. Red: +5V ( Throttle red wire )
2. Black: GND ( Brake black wire )
3. White: Single ( Brake another wire ) Can not connect the wrong wire or it will broken immediately.
This brake sensor is for DIY e-bike enthusiasts,
you need to connect the wires by yourself, if you can not do this, please do not purchase this sensor, thanks a lot.
1. Take the brake wire pass through this sensor.
2. When brake bike, the sensor LED will light and cut the motor power off, it will shut if you don’t brake.
3. Brake wire cann’t be dirty or rusty.
Don’t tough controller battery wire when you connect this sensor wire, or it will broken and no work.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||11.81 x 11.81 x 7.87 inches|
|Package Weight||5 Kilograms|